RSD Drop for August 29th
We have been trying to come up with a safe plan for the August RSD Drop date. One that will be concise and help us maintain social distancing protocols,
as well as, not causing you to have to stand in line all day.
Here is our plan:
- We will open at 9am
- You will receive a numbered card that coordinates wih your place in line. (#1 for the first person in line, etc...) On this card you can write down your
Top 5 RSD wants. And on the back if you would like to add Non-RSD items you can.
- We will pull these items (in hopes of saving time) and call people in by their # and names. We will bring in 6 customers at a time and you will then have a
chance to browse the other RSD titles ** the card does not guarantee that we will have every title**
-Since we will be calling you in by name and # you will have the freedom to step out of line and shop product that we will have out under the tents
(weather permitting) You can purchase these items outside or bring them inside with you.
- As a courtesy to your fellow RSD shoppers we are suggesting a 15 minute shopping limit inside the store.
- We will require social distancing on line and in the store. Mask are MANDATORY!!!!
- We will have plenty of hand sanitizer and gloves available.
- Everything will be as clearly signed as possible to avoid any confusion. Please be patient with us, we will be working out the kinks
for September and October RSD Drops!!!